Insurance broker the Gale & Phillipson Group has announced theacquisition of WG Hancock, which is based in Horwich, Lancashire. JonathanMoore, Gale & Phillipson's group chief executive, said: "This is the firstof a number of acquisitions planned for 2003. Hancock's is an excellentfit with our existing business as it is family-run, with a commitment toservice to the customer. It will be an excellent base from which to expandinto the north-west." The deal adds a further £1m to the group's turn
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?