Criminal activity against businesses has increased dramatically in recent times according to the latest findings from Axa's Business Crime Index. The index, which is based on Axa's own claims database, shows that the number of claims settled as a result of criminal activity in the last quarter of 2004 rose by over 22% (22.76%) when compared to the previous quarter. During the last three months of 2004, the average crime related business claim settlement was around £3,500.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April