Criminal activity against businesses has increased dramatically in recent times according to the latest findings from Axa's Business Crime Index. The index, which is based on Axa's own claims database, shows that the number of claims settled as a result of criminal activity in the last quarter of 2004 rose by over 22% (22.76%) when compared to the previous quarter. During the last three months of 2004, the average crime related business claim settlement was around £3,500.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack