Criminal activity against businesses has increased dramatically in recent times according to the latest findings from Axa's Business Crime Index. The index, which is based on Axa's own claims database, shows that the number of claims settled as a result of criminal activity in the last quarter of 2004 rose by over 22% (22.76%) when compared to the previous quarter. During the last three months of 2004, the average crime related business claim settlement was around £3,500.
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress