Alarm, the national forum for risk management in the public sector,is searching for the UK's risk manager of the year.
The group will be presenting awards for a wide range of initiatives withinrisk management at its national conference in Manchester on June23-25.
The awards are now in their ninth year, and the judges are looking toreward innovative approaches to tackling risks in the public sector andinitiatives that have produced tangible results, regardless of the size ofthe organisation or
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley