Alarm, the national forum for risk management in the public sector,is searching for the UK's risk manager of the year.
The group will be presenting awards for a wide range of initiatives withinrisk management at its national conference in Manchester on June23-25.
The awards are now in their ninth year, and the judges are looking toreward innovative approaches to tackling risks in the public sector andinitiatives that have produced tangible results, regardless of the size ofthe organisation or
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData