The national media's focus on high profile employment law cases may be eclipsing the growth in smaller cases and leading some employers to overlook the significance of the long term trend towards increasing employee litigation. According to Chubb's employment liability specialist, John Taylor, employers should not just be concerned with the big cases. He said: "There are tens of thousands of smaller cases each year that don't receive media attention."
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey