The national media's focus on high profile employment law cases may be eclipsing the growth in smaller cases and leading some employers to overlook the significance of the long term trend towards increasing employee litigation. According to Chubb's employment liability specialist, John Taylor, employers should not just be concerned with the big cases. He said: "There are tens of thousands of smaller cases each year that don't receive media attention."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five