The national media's focus on high profile employment law cases may be eclipsing the growth in smaller cases and leading some employers to overlook the significance of the long term trend towards increasing employee litigation. According to Chubb's employment liability specialist, John Taylor, employers should not just be concerned with the big cases. He said: "There are tens of thousands of smaller cases each year that don't receive media attention."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData