According to recent research, crime in the UK typically costscompanies around £2,000 a year. The figure was revealed in a survey ofmembers of the Institute of Directors, which also found worryingly lowexpectations of justice from victims of business crime. 42% of businessesthat had been affected by crime had faced higher insurance costs; 41% hadbeen obliged to make alterations to their buildings' layout to improvesecurity; and 23% said that the effect of crime had been to disrupttrading in s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData