Ansa, the insurance claims management specialist, has been acquired by Mavinwood, the acquisitive support services company, for £17.4m. Mavinwood ceo Kevin Mahoney said he believed there was great potential in claims management for insurers, 'if you have the right IT and systems'. Ansa acts for most of the major insurers in drainage surveying, and in a statement it said the Mavinwood deal would allow it to expand its support services to the insurance market.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution