Ansa, the insurance claims management specialist, has been acquired by Mavinwood, the acquisitive support services company, for £17.4m. Mavinwood ceo Kevin Mahoney said he believed there was great potential in claims management for insurers, 'if you have the right IT and systems'. Ansa acts for most of the major insurers in drainage surveying, and in a statement it said the Mavinwood deal would allow it to expand its support services to the insurance market.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData