Ansa, the insurance claims management specialist, has been acquired by Mavinwood, the acquisitive support services company, for £17.4m. Mavinwood ceo Kevin Mahoney said he believed there was great potential in claims management for insurers, 'if you have the right IT and systems'. Ansa acts for most of the major insurers in drainage surveying, and in a statement it said the Mavinwood deal would allow it to expand its support services to the insurance market.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty