The Broker Network has said the best way to attain Financial Services Authority compliance is by direct registration.
Managing Director Grant Ellis said: "It is apparent that, as with financial services networks, appointed representative status will attract a more attentive - and, therefore, a potentially more onerous - monitoring regime."
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business