The Broker Network has said the best way to attain Financial Services Authority compliance is by direct registration.
Managing Director Grant Ellis said: "It is apparent that, as with financial services networks, appointed representative status will attract a more attentive - and, therefore, a potentially more onerous - monitoring regime."
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover