The Broker Network has said the best way to attain Financial Services Authority compliance is by direct registration.
Managing Director Grant Ellis said: "It is apparent that, as with financial services networks, appointed representative status will attract a more attentive - and, therefore, a potentially more onerous - monitoring regime."
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017