Insurance industry incompetence is wasting tens of millions of pounds a year in unnecessary litigation, according to one UK firm. Stephen Hartigan, director of JTW Reinsurance Consultants, said: "The frequent failure to observe due diligence by insurers, reinsurers and brokers before they enter into major contracts is the main cause of the problem. A logical, step-by-step approach to better deal-making, which helps all parties avoid costly litigation, will give policyholders lower premiums a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April