La Playa's farms and estates division has been launched to integrate insurance provision with risk management and reward farmers who operate their businesses professionally. The venture, headed by Douglas Brown, is aimed at large scale, professional farm businesses, rural estates and contract farm managers. La Playa claims it is the first company to offer such a package.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018