La Playa's farms and estates division has been launched to integrate insurance provision with risk management and reward farmers who operate their businesses professionally. The venture, headed by Douglas Brown, is aimed at large scale, professional farm businesses, rural estates and contract farm managers. La Playa claims it is the first company to offer such a package.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards