La Playa's farms and estates division has been launched to integrate insurance provision with risk management and reward farmers who operate their businesses professionally. The venture, headed by Douglas Brown, is aimed at large scale, professional farm businesses, rural estates and contract farm managers. La Playa claims it is the first company to offer such a package.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed