It is the diversity of small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) that makes the sector so vibrant and, potentially, profitable for brokers.
Certain factors can nevertheless be taken as applying across large segments of the SME market. Businesses in their early years may take some convincing of the need for untried or seemingly peripheral covers. More developed enterprises will begin to encounter their first staff problems or cash flow complications, and therefore recognise policy benefits. Med
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed