A national fraud seminar organised by Alarm, the national forum forrisk management in the public sector, has heard there are now sectors ofthe public for which the defrauding of insurers has become "ingrained"behaviour.
The conference, organised by Alarm North West and held in Bolton, heardthat the rising cost of fraud in the public sector was placing anincreasing strain on local authorities' abilities to provide basicservices to their residents.
Delegates were told that recent claims fraud st
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April