Almost 40% of private equity practitioners believe legal action against their firms and executives will increase, according to research published by Marsh. Surprisingly, the majority (60%) of professionals admitted they have no formal processes in place to assess and manage risks that could cause legal action. The report, Private Equity Management Liability Research, published findings from interviews with 100 chief executive officers and investment directors.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel