Almost 40% of private equity practitioners believe legal action against their firms and executives will increase, according to research published by Marsh. Surprisingly, the majority (60%) of professionals admitted they have no formal processes in place to assess and manage risks that could cause legal action. The report, Private Equity Management Liability Research, published findings from interviews with 100 chief executive officers and investment directors.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product