Almost 40% of private equity practitioners believe legal action against their firms and executives will increase, according to research published by Marsh. Surprisingly, the majority (60%) of professionals admitted they have no formal processes in place to assess and manage risks that could cause legal action. The report, Private Equity Management Liability Research, published findings from interviews with 100 chief executive officers and investment directors.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club