Alun Evans has been appointed by Aon to be managing director of UK business development. Mr Evans joins from Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, where he was a senior vice-president for 13 years.
He will be responsible for developing senior-level relationships within Aon's customer base and for broadening the company's clientele. He will also head Aon's new business development unit and join its retail operating committee.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services