Alun Evans has been appointed by Aon to be managing director of UK business development. Mr Evans joins from Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, where he was a senior vice-president for 13 years.
He will be responsible for developing senior-level relationships within Aon's customer base and for broadening the company's clientele. He will also head Aon's new business development unit and join its retail operating committee.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club