Alun Evans has been appointed by Aon to be managing director of UK business development. Mr Evans joins from Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, where he was a senior vice-president for 13 years.
He will be responsible for developing senior-level relationships within Aon's customer base and for broadening the company's clientele. He will also head Aon's new business development unit and join its retail operating committee.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel