Disappointed newlyweds who have been let down by The Gift Registry will be able to claim on wedding insurance policies underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance. If the money paid by wedding present givers into The Gift Registry cannot be recovered from a credit card company, the insurer has pledged to foot the bill despite the fact there is no specific cover under their policy.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover