Disappointed newlyweds who have been let down by The Gift Registry will be able to claim on wedding insurance policies underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance. If the money paid by wedding present givers into The Gift Registry cannot be recovered from a credit card company, the insurer has pledged to foot the bill despite the fact there is no specific cover under their policy.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business