Disappointed newlyweds who have been let down by The Gift Registry will be able to claim on wedding insurance policies underwritten by Ecclesiastical Insurance. If the money paid by wedding present givers into The Gift Registry cannot be recovered from a credit card company, the insurer has pledged to foot the bill despite the fact there is no specific cover under their policy.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley