Research from Axa has discovered a 19% increase in crime related settlements for businesses. The online survey revealed that 90% of businesses who responded wanted tougher penalties for criminals who targeted them. A few simple precautions that could reduce the chances of businesses becoming a victim include regular removal of cash from tills, varying times and routes when taking cash to the bank and removing combustible material.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business