Research from Axa has discovered a 19% increase in crime related settlements for businesses. The online survey revealed that 90% of businesses who responded wanted tougher penalties for criminals who targeted them. A few simple precautions that could reduce the chances of businesses becoming a victim include regular removal of cash from tills, varying times and routes when taking cash to the bank and removing combustible material.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover