Research from Axa has discovered a 19% increase in crime related settlements for businesses. The online survey revealed that 90% of businesses who responded wanted tougher penalties for criminals who targeted them. A few simple precautions that could reduce the chances of businesses becoming a victim include regular removal of cash from tills, varying times and routes when taking cash to the bank and removing combustible material.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley