OCS Group UK has launched an employee benefits scheme for more than 32,000 front-line staff and supporting teams. Developed in partnership with Heath Lambert Consulting and AIG UK, the scheme will aim to give employees who provide services such as catering, security, cleaning, engineering, horticulture, hygiene, waste management and pest control a cohesive benefits package.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData