OCS Group UK has launched an employee benefits scheme for more than 32,000 front-line staff and supporting teams. Developed in partnership with Heath Lambert Consulting and AIG UK, the scheme will aim to give employees who provide services such as catering, security, cleaning, engineering, horticulture, hygiene, waste management and pest control a cohesive benefits package.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017