AIG Direct has released a medical insurance product for direct buyers and brokers, offering hospital patients wider options for where they receive treatment. HealthChoice will allow patients to choose from its network of hospitals, a private hospital of their choice, or the NHS, where those choosing the NHS would be given a cash sum equal to their treatment's cost. Average monthly policy costs will range from £35 for a 30-year-old to £61 for a 50-year-old, though AIG has said that claimants woul
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData