Allianz Insurance and Fortis Insurance have signed up to InterResolve's personal injury claims solution. Both insurers will run UK-wide pilots of InterResolve's Bodily Injury Claims Scheme, which will provide claimants with access to independent legal advice without the need to retain law firms. They will use the service to resolve new claims notified through members of Law Alliance - the UK-wide claimant lawyer network set up specifically for the scheme.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies