Allianz Insurance and Fortis Insurance have signed up to InterResolve's personal injury claims solution. Both insurers will run UK-wide pilots of InterResolve's Bodily Injury Claims Scheme, which will provide claimants with access to independent legal advice without the need to retain law firms. They will use the service to resolve new claims notified through members of Law Alliance - the UK-wide claimant lawyer network set up specifically for the scheme.
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford