Allianz Insurance and Fortis Insurance have signed up to InterResolve's personal injury claims solution. Both insurers will run UK-wide pilots of InterResolve's Bodily Injury Claims Scheme, which will provide claimants with access to independent legal advice without the need to retain law firms. They will use the service to resolve new claims notified through members of Law Alliance - the UK-wide claimant lawyer network set up specifically for the scheme.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks