Youth is always at a premium. We do not appreciate it while we possess it and we long for it when it has gone. But youth has more than an existential role to play - it is the lifeblood of UK industry and its economy - and insurance, perhaps more than other financial services sectors, lacks this essential component.
The industry has an ageing population, with no sign - bar the odd exception - of school leavers and graduates wishing to embark upon a career in insurance. "It's not sexy enough for th
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed