The individual private medical insurance (PMI) sector is seeing a flurry of activity in terms of product innovation, but PMI still offers some serious challenges that will not just go away. Kevin Jones, associate director UK PMI manager for Goodhealth says UK PMI business can be highly profitable for brokers but that it is "a numbers game". He continues: "Some brokers are put off by the lower margins in this market but consistent renewals provide the key to profitability.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties