The individual private medical insurance (PMI) sector is seeing a flurry of activity in terms of product innovation, but PMI still offers some serious challenges that will not just go away. Kevin Jones, associate director UK PMI manager for Goodhealth says UK PMI business can be highly profitable for brokers but that it is "a numbers game". He continues: "Some brokers are put off by the lower margins in this market but consistent renewals provide the key to profitability.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies