Blackwall Green, Heath Lambert's specialist fine-art broker, has designed an insurance product for artists. The product will provide cover for all aspects of an artist's studio, such as building, contents, equipment, finished and unfinished works, business interruption, public, product and employers' liability and personal accident. Cover may also be extended for items on exhibition or in transit.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa