Theft of the church silver hardly makes headline news these days after years of problems with churches and places of worship generally.
Today it is hard to shock with tales of mere theft and even vandalism hardly warrants a mention. But the trend is still unsettling for many who had grown up considering holy places as sacrosanct and it has forced a change in the way of thinking for many associated with such buildings.
In the UK there is a total of some 45,000 places of worship, of which the An
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks