Theft of the church silver hardly makes headline news these days after years of problems with churches and places of worship generally.
Today it is hard to shock with tales of mere theft and even vandalism hardly warrants a mention. But the trend is still unsettling for many who had grown up considering holy places as sacrosanct and it has forced a change in the way of thinking for many associated with such buildings.
In the UK there is a total of some 45,000 places of worship, of which the An
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed