Theft of the church silver hardly makes headline news these days after years of problems with churches and places of worship generally.
Today it is hard to shock with tales of mere theft and even vandalism hardly warrants a mention. But the trend is still unsettling for many who had grown up considering holy places as sacrosanct and it has forced a change in the way of thinking for many associated with such buildings.
In the UK there is a total of some 45,000 places of worship, of which the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018