The management of uncertainty is fundamental to businesses and their insurers. Yet all too often in the past, we have been caught napping by the development of new risks. It is easy to see how this happens - the constant pressures of running a successful business today seem to allow little time to consider the threats and opportunities of tomorrow.
But, with the pace of change increasing, it has never been more important to look ahead; and there is plenty to see on the horizon. From obesity t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData