Arc Legal Assistance has launched its first tax protection scheme for the National Landlord Association (NLA). The scheme, provided in partnership with the NLA's broker Hamilton Fraser Insurance Solutions, will offer cover for the professional fees associated with Inland Revenue and HM Customs and Excise investigations.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups