Willis has developed a security risk management program for public school districts to help school administrators address the financial and human challenges of such incidents. The program is geared to the specific threats and exposures faced by public kindergarten to year 12 institutions.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel