The latest Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) report, sponsored by Ace European Group, has found that time constraints are hindering risk managers' efforts to help organisations prepare for catastrophes. Forty percent of senior risk professionals questioned said they did not regard these events as a priority and that little attention was given to preparation. Over 70% said that their organisation's investment in catastrophe risk management had either remained static or increased only slightly
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData