Broker-only insurer NIG has brought out a specialist product aimed at filling a gap in policy options for the medium-sized motor trade sector.
NIG Motor Trade Combined has been designed around solicited broker feedback, which revealed that mid-market motor trade clients wanted a more flexible policy in the current economic conditions.
Surveyed brokers said that clients were primarily concerned with coverage for multiple garage, dealership and outlet locations, insuring an overall sum as opposed to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData