Broker-only insurer NIG has brought out a specialist product aimed at filling a gap in policy options for the medium-sized motor trade sector.
NIG Motor Trade Combined has been designed around solicited broker feedback, which revealed that mid-market motor trade clients wanted a more flexible policy in the current economic conditions.
Surveyed brokers said that clients were primarily concerned with coverage for multiple garage, dealership and outlet locations, insuring an overall sum as opposed to
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners