Broker B Portwood has teamed up with DMS Security Plans to launch a rent protection cover policy.
According to the broker, the scheme will be aimed at tenants of buy-to-let properties who wish to safeguard their rent and monthly expenditure against accident, sickness and redundancy.
John Portwood, company director of B Portwood, said: "At the moment, there are plenty of policies designed for mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI), however, if you are not a home owner and are renting a pr
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups