Broker B Portwood has teamed up with DMS Security Plans to launch a rent protection cover policy.
According to the broker, the scheme will be aimed at tenants of buy-to-let properties who wish to safeguard their rent and monthly expenditure against accident, sickness and redundancy.
John Portwood, company director of B Portwood, said: "At the moment, there are plenty of policies designed for mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI), however, if you are not a home owner and are renting a pr
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall