Firms embroiled in claims from the collapse of The Accident Group (TAG) need to take special care in notifying their insurers before renewing their insurance on 1 October 2005, warned Legal Risk partner Frank Maher. Mr Maher explained that although most firms will have notified their insurers of claims received so far, that may not be sufficient to protect them if they receive further claims in future, and there are already indications of further claims in the pipeline. Although unaffected f
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do