As an industry, we have taken customers to the point where they expect the unexpected and, often, a price-based proposition.
Much of this is fuelled by what they read in the press and the adverts that they see on TV promising huge savings and discounts 'if they just dial this number'. For the broker though, the result is that income per client is likely to be reducing - not good news for a market which is already increasingly competitive and in which broker costs are not reducing.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?