As an industry, we have taken customers to the point where they expect the unexpected and, often, a price-based proposition.
Much of this is fuelled by what they read in the press and the adverts that they see on TV promising huge savings and discounts 'if they just dial this number'. For the broker though, the result is that income per client is likely to be reducing - not good news for a market which is already increasingly competitive and in which broker costs are not reducing.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey