Zurich Municipal has warned that local authorities are in danger of becoming a soft target for fraudsters if defences are not reinforced. Speaking at the Alarm Combating Fraud Seminar in Bolton, Zurich Municipal's fraud liaison manager Glen Marr highlighted developing tactics across the insurance industry to limit fraud. The measures included adopting a clearly documented anti-claims fraud strategy and sharing electronic data. Mr Marr said: "With the number of fraudulent claims on the increa
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed