A commercial policy for owners of venues such as museums, galleries, exhibition halls, theatres and training centres in the UK has been launched by Hiscox. Available only via brokers, it is also suitable for owners of convention centres, art house cinemas and spas. Cover will be tailored to individual customers' needs, and provide insurance for buildings and contents, public liability, employers' liability, loss of income and internet and email risks.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData