A commercial policy for owners of venues such as museums, galleries, exhibition halls, theatres and training centres in the UK has been launched by Hiscox. Available only via brokers, it is also suitable for owners of convention centres, art house cinemas and spas. Cover will be tailored to individual customers' needs, and provide insurance for buildings and contents, public liability, employers' liability, loss of income and internet and email risks.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m