A commercial policy for owners of venues such as museums, galleries, exhibition halls, theatres and training centres in the UK has been launched by Hiscox. Available only via brokers, it is also suitable for owners of convention centres, art house cinemas and spas. Cover will be tailored to individual customers' needs, and provide insurance for buildings and contents, public liability, employers' liability, loss of income and internet and email risks.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners