The Institute of Risk Management has begun its search for a newexecutive director to succeed Steve Fowler. Having led the first phase ofthe Institute's business transformation programme, Mr Fowler will completehis 15-month secondment from his employer, Royal & Sun Alliance, in July.The Institute is now looking to appoint an executive director to continuethis work, including the launch in September 2003 of the new educationalprogramme and student support package for its associateship diploma.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business