The Institute of Risk Management has begun its search for a newexecutive director to succeed Steve Fowler. Having led the first phase ofthe Institute's business transformation programme, Mr Fowler will completehis 15-month secondment from his employer, Royal & Sun Alliance, in July.The Institute is now looking to appoint an executive director to continuethis work, including the launch in September 2003 of the new educationalprogramme and student support package for its associateship diploma.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData