The Institute of Risk Management has begun its search for a newexecutive director to succeed Steve Fowler. Having led the first phase ofthe Institute's business transformation programme, Mr Fowler will completehis 15-month secondment from his employer, Royal & Sun Alliance, in July.The Institute is now looking to appoint an executive director to continuethis work, including the launch in September 2003 of the new educationalprogramme and student support package for its associateship diploma.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack