Following several months of consultation, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) recently published new guidelines covering private medical insurance (PMI). Its Statement of Best Practice - the last was published in July 2006 - updates 10 industry-agreed terms or common definitions, and provides insurers with information to help clarify potential areas of doubt for purchasers, especially regarding cancer cover.
The initiative has been welcomed by consumer groups, insurers and intermediaries al
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April