In 2002, Barnett & Barnett identified a weakness in the area of risk management, and found that it would be able to compete more effectively against international brokers, which were offering a wider range of services.
The broker implemented a strategy to grow its risk management capabilities, recruiting an experienced claims executive and devising an intense training programme to equip him for the role. He was then provided with various IT tools, including fleet management and accident control s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017