Newark and Sherwood District Council is joining Cunningham Lindsey UK's Fraudline Service, introduced by Zurich Municipal. A 2005 survey of subscribers to Fraudline services showed that, on average, they had achieved a 25% drop in insurance claims compared to the previous year.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure