Newark and Sherwood District Council is joining Cunningham Lindsey UK's Fraudline Service, introduced by Zurich Municipal. A 2005 survey of subscribers to Fraudline services showed that, on average, they had achieved a 25% drop in insurance claims compared to the previous year.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017