The recession has spurred increased demand for income protection and mortgage protection, Helpucover.co.uk has warned. The company - the consumer offering from protection insurer, Pinnacle Insurance - reported seeing a 69% increase in the rate of sales for the two products in the first two months of 2009 compared to the second half of 2008. Sales over the second half of 2008 were 75% higher than the first half of the year. Helpucover.co.uk said it expects similar figures for the rest of 2009.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018