Hiscox has launched a combined insurance policy to protect companies against the individual or combined effects of war, terrorism and political violence. The new property cover is particularly suitable for large, international organisations typically operating in emerging markets, where their business may be more vulnerable to such conflicts.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa