Hiscox has launched a combined insurance policy to protect companies against the individual or combined effects of war, terrorism and political violence. The new property cover is particularly suitable for large, international organisations typically operating in emerging markets, where their business may be more vulnerable to such conflicts.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018