Combined Insurance has introduced the Care for Cancer Plan to provide protection and financial support for individuals and their families in the event of a cancer diagnosis. Some of the key features of the plan will include benefit payments for NHS-approved cancer screening tests to encourage regular screening, which may result in early detection of cancers and improve the rate of recovery. In addition, benefit payments for approved cancer drugs that are not available on the NHS are covered
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017