Chubb Insurance has launched a MasterPackage commercial policy, which has been designed to address the commercial insurance needs of customers in one contract. In developing the new MasterPackage, Chubb conducted market research and found that the number one concern identified was the inclusion of warranties, which can have potentially disastrous consequences for an insured.
Over 50 improvements to its existing product were made to create the new policy.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers