Chubb Insurance has launched a MasterPackage commercial policy, which has been designed to address the commercial insurance needs of customers in one contract. In developing the new MasterPackage, Chubb conducted market research and found that the number one concern identified was the inclusion of warranties, which can have potentially disastrous consequences for an insured.
Over 50 improvements to its existing product were made to create the new policy.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa