Chubb Insurance has launched a MasterPackage commercial policy, which has been designed to address the commercial insurance needs of customers in one contract. In developing the new MasterPackage, Chubb conducted market research and found that the number one concern identified was the inclusion of warranties, which can have potentially disastrous consequences for an insured.
Over 50 improvements to its existing product were made to create the new policy.
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed