Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) is renaming its Municipal Risks division Jardine Lloyd Thompson Public Sector Risks. Mark Barnes, regional managing director of JLT Public Sector Risks, said: "Over recent years, we have extended our spheres of activity into public sectors including the police, fire service and the NHS. We feel the name Public Sector Risks more adequately reflects the larger scope of our operations."
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda