Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) is renaming its Municipal Risks division Jardine Lloyd Thompson Public Sector Risks. Mark Barnes, regional managing director of JLT Public Sector Risks, said: "Over recent years, we have extended our spheres of activity into public sectors including the police, fire service and the NHS. We feel the name Public Sector Risks more adequately reflects the larger scope of our operations."
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies