The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has thrown its weight behind the Government's plans for a review of the employers' liability (EL) market.
Both the Office of Fair Trading and the Department for Work and Pensions are to launch investigations into the lack of capacity in the EL market.
Biba has called the action "urgently needed" and said it hoped the review would lead to a workable solution to the problem.
Mike Williams, chief executive of Biba, said: "We are determined to conti
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5