Mike Williams has revealed that he is to become chief executive of a new venture which he believes will revolutionise the intermediary sector, with the aim of redressing the balance between broker and provider.
Mr Williams announced he was to leave his role as chief executive of Biba to take the reins of Total Broker Solutions (TBS) - a new network that will be aimed at the small to medium-sized brokerage, and which already has the backing of the 'big five' insurers.
Mr Williams said he was pr
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do