Mike Williams has revealed that he is to become chief executive of a new venture which he believes will revolutionise the intermediary sector, with the aim of redressing the balance between broker and provider.
Mr Williams announced he was to leave his role as chief executive of Biba to take the reins of Total Broker Solutions (TBS) - a new network that will be aimed at the small to medium-sized brokerage, and which already has the backing of the 'big five' insurers.
Mr Williams said he was pr
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income