Mike Williams has revealed that he is to become chief executive of a new venture which he believes will revolutionise the intermediary sector, with the aim of redressing the balance between broker and provider.
Mr Williams announced he was to leave his role as chief executive of Biba to take the reins of Total Broker Solutions (TBS) - a new network that will be aimed at the small to medium-sized brokerage, and which already has the backing of the 'big five' insurers.
Mr Williams said he was
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures