Marsh is urging power and utilities organisations and businesses with significant onsite thermal generation capacity to factor carbon emissions into their risk profiles. In its newly published report, 'Remodelling Business Interruption in the Power Sector', Marsh also advises firms to reassess their business interruption policies, which can be used to provide insurance cover for variations in carbon emissions arising from plant outages.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover