Brokers and solicitors could potentially form a very successful insurance distribution chain according to Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection.
Peter Dobie, underwriting manager, Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection said that it saw solicitors as a valid distribution channel as much as the broking sector but felt the two parties would benefit by working together.
"We think that solicitors will look at the proposed deregulation of legal services as outlined in the Clementi Review and feel vulnerable.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda