Brokers and solicitors could potentially form a very successful insurance distribution chain according to Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection.
Peter Dobie, underwriting manager, Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection said that it saw solicitors as a valid distribution channel as much as the broking sector but felt the two parties would benefit by working together.
"We think that solicitors will look at the proposed deregulation of legal services as outlined in the Clementi Review and feel vulnerable.
- Vantage buys Fresh Insurance
- FSCS calls on brokers to help form response to Alpha failure
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022
- Unrated Danish insurer Gefion in €2m cash injection deal with shareholders
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox first insurer to sign up to ex-Aviva boss Fraser Edmond’s data sharing platform
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal