Brokers and solicitors could potentially form a very successful insurance distribution chain according to Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection.
Peter Dobie, underwriting manager, Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection said that it saw solicitors as a valid distribution channel as much as the broking sector but felt the two parties would benefit by working together.
"We think that solicitors will look at the proposed deregulation of legal services as outlined in the Clementi Review and feel vulnerable.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018