Fortis Insurance has begun piloting a new mini-fleet product among 60 of its broker partners as part of its commercial lines growth strategy.
Fortis Fleet Guard will offer standard motor fleet coverage for small to medium-sized enterprises including personal accident, broken windscreens and glass, liability to third parties and medical expenses.
The insurer has been soliciting feedback on the proposition and rating from its pilot participants and plans to expand the test programme next month, wi
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income