Fortis Insurance has begun piloting a new mini-fleet product among 60 of its broker partners as part of its commercial lines growth strategy.
Fortis Fleet Guard will offer standard motor fleet coverage for small to medium-sized enterprises including personal accident, broken windscreens and glass, liability to third parties and medical expenses.
The insurer has been soliciting feedback on the proposition and rating from its pilot participants and plans to expand the test programme next month,
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure