Fortis Insurance has begun piloting a new mini-fleet product among 60 of its broker partners as part of its commercial lines growth strategy.
Fortis Fleet Guard will offer standard motor fleet coverage for small to medium-sized enterprises including personal accident, broken windscreens and glass, liability to third parties and medical expenses.
The insurer has been soliciting feedback on the proposition and rating from its pilot participants and plans to expand the test programme next month, wi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel