Home and Legacy has launched a product for brokers that offers cover through intermediaries for let properties. The new policy, Home and Legacy Let, is a residential insurance product for individuals who are letting their main or second home, as well as for individuals or businesses that own and let one or more investment properties. Policies can be set up on a stand-alone basis, as there is no requirement to be an existing policyholder with Home and Legacy.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa