Home and Legacy has launched a product for brokers that offers cover through intermediaries for let properties. The new policy, Home and Legacy Let, is a residential insurance product for individuals who are letting their main or second home, as well as for individuals or businesses that own and let one or more investment properties. Policies can be set up on a stand-alone basis, as there is no requirement to be an existing policyholder with Home and Legacy.
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover