Home and Legacy has launched a product for brokers that offers cover through intermediaries for let properties. The new policy, Home and Legacy Let, is a residential insurance product for individuals who are letting their main or second home, as well as for individuals or businesses that own and let one or more investment properties. Policies can be set up on a stand-alone basis, as there is no requirement to be an existing policyholder with Home and Legacy.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018