Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have been hit particularly badly by the Buncefield oil depot explosion, according to the insurance brokerage nearest the blast site.
Companies in the area have spent the last few weeks trying to recover in order to minimise losses resulting from interruption of business. It has been difficult to establish the precise level of damage because a four mile exclusion zone has been enforced around the terminal.
Roy Hicks, general manager of Just Insurance Br
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income