Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have been hit particularly badly by the Buncefield oil depot explosion, according to the insurance brokerage nearest the blast site.
Companies in the area have spent the last few weeks trying to recover in order to minimise losses resulting from interruption of business. It has been difficult to establish the precise level of damage because a four mile exclusion zone has been enforced around the terminal.
Roy Hicks, general manager of Just Insurance Br
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do