These days many industry insiders and broker representatives still believe that using the premium finance behemoths is the most efficient, easy and cost-effective way of managing clients' instalments - but an alternative has emerged.
This option involves brokers bypassing the dominant providers, and setting up their own premium finance subsidiaries, which some argue provides an intermediary with higher revenue and greater flexibility and independence.
Bexhill UK is one of the main champions of
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income