These days many industry insiders and broker representatives still believe that using the premium finance behemoths is the most efficient, easy and cost-effective way of managing clients' instalments - but an alternative has emerged.
This option involves brokers bypassing the dominant providers, and setting up their own premium finance subsidiaries, which some argue provides an intermediary with higher revenue and greater flexibility and independence.
Bexhill UK is one of the main champions of
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017