These days many industry insiders and broker representatives still believe that using the premium finance behemoths is the most efficient, easy and cost-effective way of managing clients' instalments - but an alternative has emerged.
This option involves brokers bypassing the dominant providers, and setting up their own premium finance subsidiaries, which some argue provides an intermediary with higher revenue and greater flexibility and independence.
Bexhill UK is one of the main champions of
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club