In the fight against fraud, insurers have access to more sophisticated techniques than ever before but have found no easy solution to waging war on the fraudsters while keeping the peace with honest policyholders.
For the anti-fraud campaigner, the modern environment is unforgiving and the process never ending. Dishonesty's lines are blurred in many people's perceptions - an Association of British Insurers' (ABI) survey suggested 6.9% of respondents have made dishonest claims - and as many as
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?